Hello & Welcome to Twenty Wandering!
In this space:
- I will share with you my love for food, fashion, travel, and other quirky knick-knacks.
- You will see my journey not only to becoming Atiana but a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- There will also be occasional moments of realness where we discuss this thing called life because it doesn’t always play fair.
Disclaimer: By no means am I a master or have everything figured out, but I want to share my journey with you (good and bad) in hopes you find some inspiration and also learn from my mistakes and experiences. I also struggle with getting these brows to look like distant cousins (yeah I know embarrassing), my makeup may not always be blended and I’m not a fashion guru but I do like those things and I’ll share (what I can) with you. Honestly, I’m just a regular girl but I hope you connect with something I’m saying.
I chose Twenty because a wise person once told me, “your twenties are your formative years.”
Formative (adj.): serving to form something, especially having a profound and lasting influence on a person’s development.
Synonyms: developmental, developing, growing
Why Wandering? What is a Wanderer?
Wander (v.): walk or move in a leisurely, casual, or aimless way
Synonyms: stroll, walk, amble
Wanderer (n.): a person who travels aimlessly; a traveler.
Synonyms: traveler, hiker, rambler
I consider myself a wanderer because I don’t know where this life is leading me but I am excited about this ride and here to learn along the way.
Put It All Together…
Twenty Wandering describes the journey as I “travel” through some of the most influential years of my life. I hope along the way I learn more about myself, my purpose and find happiness and appreciation in each space/season.
Now don’t think Twenty is just for me. I created it with you in mind and there’s a lot you can get from here.
What can you find on here?
- Road to MS, CCC-SLP covers all things graduate school and my journey to becoming an SLP
*You may find tips on applying to grad school and keeping your life (no matter what stage you’re in) organized
- Life Lessons & Hacks covers things I’ve learned along my journey and I’ll share a few hacks to make things a little less complicated
- Beauty + Style covers closet must-haves, #ootd’s, skincare, makeup, etc.
*You may find a few product reviews/recommendations, style diaries/lookbooks
- Travel covers…well you know, everywhere I go!
As always, I encourage you to become a Wanderer and keep up with my journey. (Shameless plug: follow all of our social media). Don’t be a ghost either, let’s be besties! I want to hear how your journey is going too. As much as I care about my journey, I care about yours too. Until next time!
Forming and Wandering,