Most weekends I travel back home and on those long rides by myself, I pass the time by listening to podcasts. Recently I came across ten that you definitely need to listen to:
- Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations – Michelle Obama: Becoming, Part 1
- Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations – Michelle Obama: Becoming, Part 2
- Blessed + Bossed Up – Episode 96: There’s Still 71 Days Left to Collect your 2018 Blessings
- Blessed + Bossed Up – Episode 98: Say YES, Even When It Doesn’t Make Sense
- Blessed + Bossed Up – Episode 99: The Jessica Williams Interview
- Blessed + Bossed Up – Episode 101: Get in Alignment with your Assignment
- Mattie James – The One Thing I did to Increase My Productivity
- Mattie James – 5 Things I Do Before Breakfast
- T.D. Jakes – The Potter’s Touch: Feed What Feeds You
- T.D. Jakes – The Potter’s Touch: Supply and Demand
Listen….these episodes gathered me so politely and real quick. They gave me ALL the life I needed while giving me the motivation to finish this year strong.
When you get a chance, be sure to check out these episodes. When you do, comment down below what you thought of them. Also, comment some of your favorite podcast to listen to so I can try them out.
Leave a Reply